China Graduate School of Theology
- Perform copy cataloguing and classify library materials in various formats.
- Maintain authority control for bibliographic records.
- Perform library work related to shelving and stack maintenance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Possess a recognized university degree or equivalent professional qualification in librarianship.
- Good computer knowledge & well versed in Chinese word processing.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Good communication skills, proactive, hardworking, independent, well-organized, good team player and efficient with sense of responsibilities and with self-learning ability.
- Knowledge of ALEPH, RDA, AACR2R, MARC21, LCSH, LCC.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in library.
- Shift duty required.
Applicants are invited to send a full resume with expected salary by email to [email protected] or by post to the Administration Department (HR), China Graduate School of Theology, 12 Dorset Crescent, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong. All information received will be used for recruitment purposes and treated in strict confidentiality. Applicants who are not invited to an interview by the end of July 2022 may consider their applications unsuccessful.