Library Assistant II
China Graduate School of Theology
- Perform circulation, enquiry, shelving and collection maintenance.
- Assist users in the use of library services, resources and facilities.
- Assist in the preparation of email to promote workshops, resources and services.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Shift duty required.
- Minimum HKDSEE/HKCEE required.
- At least 2 years of working experience. Relevant working experience in the library is an advantage.
- Good computer knowledge & well versed in Chinese word processing.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Good communication skills, proactive, hardworking, independent, well-organized, good team player and efficient with sense of responsibilities and with self-learning ability.
Applicants are invited to send a full resume with expected salary by email to [email protected] or by post to the Administration Department (HR), China Graduate School of Theology, 12 Dorset Crescent, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong. All information received will be used for recruitment purposes and treated in strict confidentiality. Applicants who are not invited to an interview by the end of December 2022 may consider their applications unsuccessful.