Part-time Executive Assistant (Library)
The appointee will serve one of the following working place and time:
- King’s Park Campus (Mon – Fri: 5:00pm – 9:00pm, Sat: 10:00am – 6:00pm); or
- Kwai Hing Campus (Mon – Fri: 9:00am – 6:00pm).
Working Period: Sep 2022 – Aug 2023
The appointee will be required but not limited to:
- assist patrons in the use of library services, resources and facilities;
- support the arrangements of library workshops and events;
- provide clerical support towards library operations;
- perform shelving and shelf-reading; and
- carry out any other appropriate duties as needed.
- possess or currently pursuing a sub-degree or above;
- be willing to learn and with strong sense of responsibility;
- have good communication skills and teamwork spirit;
- be proficient in MS Office including Excel and Word;
- be available for 8 hours (or above) per week for training or duties; and
- preference will be given to candidates who can work at night and weekend shifts.
To apply, please submit your application letter, resume and a completed application form (available at http://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/hro/career/application_guideline) by mail to the Human Resources Office, Tung Wah College Cheung Kung Hai Memorial Building, 90A Shantung Street, Mongkok, Kowloon or email to [email protected]. Please quote the reference number of the post in the application letter and on the envelope. The College reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. Applicants who are not contacted by the College 4 months after the application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 7 July 2022 (Thursday)
All information and personal data collected will be used solely for recruitment related purposes. For more information about the College, please visit our website: http://www.twc.edu.hk.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER