Skip to content
- Purpose of Collection
- The personal data collected by means of the forms provided in this website will be used by the Hong Kong Library Association for membership-related services only.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary. If you do not provide sufficient information, we may not be able to process your applications/update your record.
- Any material falsification or omission of information may result in the Association’s refusal for membership application.
- Classes of Transferees
Personal data held by the Association relating to members and applicants will be kept confidential but may be disclosed to:
- any person who owes a duty of membership service or confidentiality to the Association;
- public or private organizations for the purposes of verification of membership with the Association.
- Maintenance of Personal Data
The personal data collected will be kept only for 3 years.
- Access and Correction of Personal Data
As a data subject, you have a right of access and correction with respect to personal data relating to you. Request for access or correction of data should be addressed in writing to:
G.P.O. Box No. 10095