Project Administrator (23240238)
The Library now seeks an enthusiastic team player to join the Digital Initiatives and Research Cluster (DIR). The successful candidate will be a proactive and eager learner, working in a team to provide support in diverse areas of services.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of a podcast series, including the hosting of interviews with academics from diverse research background and technical production of the final podcast audio and/or video;
- Assist in the planning and coordination of promotions and exhibitions, including preparation of textual content and technical creation of visual materials;
- Participate in filming and manage subsequent video editing;
- Assist in mass-scale image edits or format changes in support of specific projects; and
- Participate in any other tasks as assigned by his/her supervisors.
This position also provides counter service in the Multimedia Learning Center. Shift counter duties are required.
Applicants should possess at least a bachelor’s degree with relevant experience preferably in an academic setting. This position requires someone with creativity, working knowledge in various design and video editing software, strong written and communication skills, and a service-oriented attitude. A good command of English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua) and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team are important. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to showcase his/her design portfolio.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System. Those who are not invited for an interview 8 weeks after submission of application may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University’s Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at https://hro.hkbu.edu.hk/en/worklife-at-hkbu/employee-favourable-environment.html#privacy-policy.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of offer.
Review of application is ongoing until the position is filled.