Senior Information Scientist
About the job
Our client, a global biopharmaceutical institution that has major contribution in exploring and establishing medications for pandemics. They are looking for a high potential Senior Information Scientist to join the team.
- Conduct advanced technical searches by identifying, analyzing, synthesizing, and delivering published literature and data to internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to information projects with various teams including Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, and other departments.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with stakeholders by deep understanding of client needs and insightful information solutions.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to develop and conduct targeted trainings.
- Offer client servicing and operational support related to electronic resources or databases.
- Provide support in development and review of policies & procedures.
- Bachelor or above in related scientific disciplines (Library Science, Information Management, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Medical Science, Pharmacy, etc.). Advanced degree holder is preferred.
- Proficient in information search with biomedical electronic resources, databases and solutions (such as Medline, Embase). Knowledge in insight discovery assisted by AI/NLP/ML and/or experience with conducting systematic literature review is a plus.
- Ability to navigate and synthesize multiple information sources critically and effectively, in order to work independently in a team setting (with only directional guidance from the manager).
- Over 3 years working experience in biotechnology, healthcare, biomedical research, or information management industry.
- Demonstration of good teamwork, communication skills, problem solving skills and learning agility.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin) is a must. Japanese language skill is a plus.
For interested parties, please apply with your full CV (include current and expected salary). Application can be submitted via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3420744661/.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.