Starting from May 2016, Hong Kong Library Association is reviewing its job advertisement services for six months to Institutional Members wishing to provide better benefits to our Institutional Members and to encourage more organizations to join us.
Organizations may advertise vacancies with the Hong Kong Library Association. Job advertisements will be posted to the vacancies page of the HKLA website. HKLA members will also be informed directly of the vacancy via the Association’s mailing list. Detailed information can be found below:
With effect from May 2016, HKLA Institutional Members can place job advertisements on the HKLA vacancies page without charge.
Organizations which are non-members may also place advertisements with HKLA and a charge of HKD $800 will be levied on every job advertisement. Non-members may wish to consider the benefits of joining HKLA. Details are available at Membership.
- To advertise with the HKLA, please forward the advertisement (in Microsoft Word format) and your organization’s logo (in JPEG or PNG format) to the Honorary Secretary at [email protected]. If applicable, please also include your Institutional Membership number.
- To streamline the posting of job advertisements, a cut-off day will be in force starting May 2016:
- Job advertisements received by 23:59 every THURSDAY evening will be posted on the HKLA website and news to be announced to all HKLA members via email the weekend immediately following receipt.
- Any job advertisement received at 0:00 every Friday or thereafter will be dispatched the next weekend.
- Although we will endeavour to post your advertisement as quickly as possible, the amount of time needed will depend on the availability of the relevant Officers.
- Job advertisements will remain on the HKLA website for one month OR when the application deadline specified in the advertisement has passed (whichever is the earlier).
- There is no need to forward any fee at the time when the job advertisement application is made to HKLA.
- Non-Institutional Members will be invoiced soon after their advertisement has been posted.
Any enquiries about placing advertisements with the Association can be directed to the Honorary Secretary at [email protected]